The “4th Aquaphotomics International Conference – Exploring Water Molecular Systems in Nature” will be held on November 15 – 19, 2020 at Awaji Yumebutai, Hyogo, Japan.
Date: November 15 – 19, 2020
Venue: Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center, Awaji, Hyogo, Japan
- Aquaphotomics International Society
- Biomeasurement Technology Laboratory, Faculty of Agriculture, Kobe University
- The Spectroscopy Society of Japan
- Japan Council for Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Honorable Chair: Mutsuo IWAMOTO
- Chair: Roumiana TSENKOVA (Kobe University)
- Vice Chair: Masato YASUI (Keio University)
- Vice Chair: Christian HUCK (University of Innsbruck)
- International Advisor: Yukihiro OZAKI (Kwansei Gakuin
Please visit the conference’s official website for more information.