We are very pleased to announce that a new article on Aquaphotomics has been accepted and will be published in “Journal of Molecular Liquids” (Volume 206, 15 October 2019).
“Temperature dependence analysis of the NIR spectra of liquid water confirms the existence of two phases, one of which is in a coherent state” by Paolo Renati, Zoltan Kovacs, Antonella De Ninno and Roumiana TsenkovaHighlights
• Milli-Q Water 1300–1600 nm NIR spectra show an isosbestic point on changing T.
• It divides the spectral area pointing towards the existence of two populations.
• Their ratio follows a van’t Hoff behavior supporting energy gap independent of T.
• The energy difference obtained by the van’t Hoff plot fits the theoretical value.
• The log-log plot of the abundance of one population vs T cues its coherent behavior.
The article can be viewed and downloaded at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2019.111449.
- Aquaphotomics Harvest Webinar Series – Webinar #2
- Pilot Aquaphotomic Study of the Effects of Audible Sound on Water Molecular Structure
- The Aquaphotomics Children are Growing – part 4
- The Aquaphotomics Children are Growing – part 3
- Aquaphotomics Session at 2022 International Diffuse Reflectance Conference (IDRC)