The “3rd Aquaphotomics International Symposium – Exploring Water Molecular Systems in Nature” was successfully held in Dec 2 – 6, 2018 in Awaji Yumebutai, Hyogo, Japan.
Date: December 2 – 6, 2018
Venue: Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center, Awaji, Hyogo, Japan
- The 3rd Aquaphotomics International Symposium Organizing Committee
- Biomeasurement Technology Laboratory, Faculty of Agriculture, Kobe University
- The Spectroscopy Society of Japan
- The Japanese Society of Agriculture Machinery and Food Engineering
- The Society of Agriculture Structures, Japan
- Honorable Chair: Mutsuo IWAMOTO (Kagoshima-Osumi Food Technology Development Center)
- Chair: Roumiana TSENKOVA (Kobe University)
- Vice Chair: Yukihiro OZAKI (Kwansei Gakuin University)
- Vice Chair: Masato YASUI (Keio University)
- Vice Chair: Yuichi OGAWA (Kyoto University)
- Treasurer: Shigeaki MORITA (Osaka Electro-Communication University)
Please visit the symposium’s official website for more information.