We are very pleased to announce that a new article on Aquaphotomics has been accepted and will be published in the “Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer” (Volume 277, January 2022, 107991).
“Self-subtraction improves consistency in spectral curve fitting” by Dušan Kojić, Roumiana Tsenkova, and Masato YasuiHighlights
• A purely functional algorithm for resolving positions and widths of overlapped bands is presented on the basis of self-subtracted spectra.
• Significant improvements, demonstrated both theoretically and practically, over the popular second derivative transform are achieved.
• The method eliminates any bias related to the choice of a basis function because it outputs the least-squares fit to the data.
• Higher consistency with retained accuracy follow naturally from a systematic analysis of XRF spectra, across a variety of Voigt profile line shapes.
The article can be viewed and downloaded at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107991.
- Aquaphotomics Research of Cold Stress in Soybean – Our Latest Publication in Special Issue of Molecules journal, Aquaphotomics – Exploring Water Molecular Systems in Nature
- Self-subtraction improves consistency in spectral curve fitting
- Aquaphotomics for Bio-diagnostics in Dairy – First Aquaphotomics Book to be Published in December 2021
- Aquaphotomics in simple words
- New (old) aquaphotomics publication – old stories, new insights