Click here to access the Poster and Poster Abstracts (Password required. Registered attendees only.)
POSTER SESSION I (March 21)
- David Tjandra Nugraha: Evaluation of Mung Bean (Vigna radiata) Sprout and Quantification of Ascorbic Acid Content Using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy and Aquaphotomics
- Vladyslav Bozhynov: Comparison of different types of error in Visible Aquaphotomics
- Anastasia Surkova: Near infrared spectroscopy and aquaphotomics – a possible tool for cancer diagnostics?
- Petya Stoykova: Detection and quantification of hydrophobic pollutants in aqueous solution
- Vladimir Beskoski: Is aquaphotomics suitable for the determination and analysis of perfluorinated compounds?
- Zsanett Bodor: Application of aquaphotomics to detect different sugar syrup adulteration of honeydew honey
- John-Lewis Zinia Zaukuu: Application of NIRS and aquaphotomics for diluted meat extract characterization
- Flora Vitalis: Monitoring of brown rot caused by Monilia fructigena on plums with the aquaphotomics approach
- Felix Scholkmann: Spectrally-determined sample temperature: An important parameter for applications of near-infrared spectroscopy based aquaphotomics
POSTER SESSION II (March 22)
- Xiaoyu Cui: Temperature-dependent variable selection in near-infrared spectra for aquaphotomics
- Vladimi Beskoski: Can carbohydrates change the shape of water?
- Yasuhiro Miwa: Spectral study on low frequency Raman of hydrogen-bonded substances on the surface of icy moons
- Sukkrita Anantawittayanon: The investigation of water spectra and water activity using Aquaphotomics approach
- Lian Li: Characterization of moisture absorption process of rebaudioside using near infrared spectroscopy and aquaphotomics
- Makoto Sakai: Investigation of different types of water using aquaphotomics
- Chongwen Xiong: Understanding the interaction between water and polymer in thermo-sensitive hydrogel phase transition system by near-infrared spectroscopy
- Xihui Bian: Spectrophotometric simultaneous determination of trace Cu2+ and Co2+ in aqueous solution by membrane preconcentration coupled with chemometrics
- Siti Anis Dalila Muhammad Zahir: NIR Spectroscopy and Aquaphotomics in Carambola B10 Averrhoa
- Ryo Takagi: The changes in spectral pattern of water perturbed by different sound frequencies – Measurements using newly developed flowing water device
- Aleksandar Boykov Stoilov: Understanding of Yogurt Bio-Functional Water
Information for Poster Presenters
Your poster will be hosted and posted on the Conference website.
Poster – Print Format
Please prepare your poster as a single, one page PDF file. We cannot accept other formats. The dimensions should be maximum A0 = 841 mm x 1189 mm. Please ensure that posters are portrait in orientation and designed just as you would do for an in-person poster presentation.
Please send the PDF file to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, March, 17th.
The posters will be printed free of charge and displayed on the 1st day of Conference.
Poster – Website Display
The poster presentations (PDF files) will be on display continuously for Conference participants to visit at all times on dedicated Conference webpage, with an option for writing comments and questions, as well as the answers of a presenter.
Poster – Live Zoom Sessions
The specific Poster sessions are scheduled for the 2nd and 3rd day of the Conference adapted for different time zones (EU & ASIA time, respectively), 45 min duration each. Please, check the Conference program to know which day your poster will be presented. At these sessions presenters are expected to “stand by” their poster and be available for discussion.
We are also offering you the option to prepare a 3 min PPT oral presentation (max 5 power point slides) to present at that time that should be provided as a pre-recorded video (deadline 19th March) to help explain your poster.
Questions / Problems?
Contact us if you have any questions or problems. During the conference there will be tech support online.